The regular session submission deadlines have passed. We now only accept submissions for:
Special Sessions, Workshops, Late Breaking News Papers and Vertical and Topical Tracks.
Vertical and Topical Tracks:
If you wish to be a speaker or nominate a speaker, please send an email to: Adam Drobot, firstname.lastname@example.org and Karen Pannullo, email@example.com.
If you wish to submit a paper to IEEE Xplore, accompanying your presentation, please use track 24.
Late Breaking News Papers:
Please submit all Late Breaking News Papers to Track 23 by clicking on the Paper Submission button at the bottom of this page.
Special Sessions Tracks:
Track 19.1: IoT Applications in Earth and Space Sciences with connected sensors and devices
Track 19.2: IoT based Consumer Technologies for Smart Cities
Track 19.3: Low-Power Computer Vision
Track 19.4: IoT for Emergency Response and Disaster Recovery
Track 19.5: IoT and Public Safety
Track 19.6: IoT for Smart Grids
Track 19.7: Edge and Fog computing
Track 19.8: Multi-disciplinary Applications of IoT Frameworks
Track 19.9: Energy Aware Autonomous Sensors for IoT
Track 19.10: IoT & AI Technologies: Embedded Solutions for Future Automotive Systems
Track 20: Workshop on Applications, Challenges, and Security Implications of LPWAN based IoT Networks
Track 21: Workshop on Security & Privacy for Internet of Things & Cyber-Physical Systems
Track 22: Workshop on Evolution of Connected Vehicles: The Role of AI/Machine Learning, Emerging Standards, 5G and beyond
Late Breaking News Papers:
Track 23: Late Breaking News Papers
Vertical and Topical Track Submissions:
Track 24: Vertical and Topical Track
|WF-IoT 2020 Author Instructions
- Decision notification: January 31, 2020 23:59 (GMT -0700)
- ALL submissions must be made on-line from this web site.
- Email submissions will NOT be accepted.
- If you are making multiple submissions, you only need to create one web account. Use the same account (User name & Password) for any additional submissions.
- If you need to edit any author information or resubmit your paper, it may be done up until the submission deadline.
|Use our templates to meet formatting requirements below. Your paper must comply with the following specifications:
- Paper Length: Maximum 6 pages, including figures, tables & references
- Paper Size: US Letter (8.5″ x 11″) or A4 (210mm X 297mm)
- Fonts: Embed ALL fonts in your PDF file. Avoid the use of Type 3 fonts.
- File Format: Adobe PDF (.pdf)
- Allowed File Size: 5.0MB
- Do NOT page number your paper
- Do NOT apply security settings to your PDF file.
- Note: Deviations from the above paper specifications could impede the review of your paper and result in rejection.
|For Further Assistance:
- In order to help you meet the above paper specifications, please use the templates which can be found on the Templates page.
- If you are having problems creating your file, please link to the author help page.
|If your paper is accepted for publication at this conference, you will also need to adhere to the following requirements:
- IEEE policy requires you to file a copyright release for each accepted submission. Without a copyright release on file, your paper CANNOT be published. Further instructions will be included in your decision email.
- REMINDER: At least one author per accepted submission must be registered AND attend the conference to present their paper.
- IEEE reserves the right to exclude any accepted paper from distribution after the conference (including, removal from IEEE Xplore) if the accepted paper is not presented at the conference.