Presenters and Moderators Information for the IoT Standards Week Virtual Event
Please provide the following information and material to Karen Pannullo, firstname.lastname@example.org by the posted deadlines:
Deadline: July 27th ,2020
(1) Name and affiliation as you would like it to appear in the program
(2) A recent high-resolution photo. This is for the WF-IoT 2020 Website and publicity for the event
(3) A title for your talk if you are a speaker
(4) A brief biography (no more than 250 words) This is for the WF-IoT 2020 Website and publicity for the event
(5) A returned signed copy of the IEEE Release Form. This allows us to record the session and to share your material on the website.
(6) A brief abstract that describes your talk if you are a presenter (no more than 300 words).
(7) A brief description of the session if you are a moderator (no more than 300 words)
(8) Please register for the program as you find appropriate. We are requiring all attendees to register at https://wfiot2020.iot.ieee.org/registration/. If you already registered for the full WF-IoT 2020 Technical Paper Program, you are automatically registered for the IoT Standards Week.
Deadline: August 10th, 2020
(9) If you are a speaker or you wish to use a deck as a moderator, please prepare your presentation in PowerPoint or PDF Format. If you are doing an on-demand presentation, please provide the presentation deck and an MP4 recording that accompanies your talk (see instructions below)
Standards and Templates (for PPT, PPTX, and PDF):
|Format||PPT / PPTX|