|News and Updates|
| 3 Nov. 2019 Regular paper submission deadline extended to Nov. 30, 2019.
Welcome to IEEE WF-IoT 2020!
The 2020 IEEE 6th World Forum on The Internet of Things (WF-IoT 2020) will be held New Orleans is one of the world’s most fascinating cities – it’s home to a truly unique melting pot of culture, food and music. Come down and experience New Orleans, one of America’s most culturally and historically rich destinations. And it is the Jazz Music capital of the world. The official New Orleans tourism guide, NewOrleansOnline.com is loaded with information on things to do, where to eat, great places to stay and more.
The technical papers, presentations and events at this conference are focused on contributions to nurture, cultivate, enhance and accelerate the adoption of IoT technologies and applications for the benefit of humanity. WF-IoT 2020 will include a multi-dimensional program of technical research papers, presentations, panels, workshops, tutorials and industry forum on the latest technology developments and innovations in many fields and disciplines that drive the utility and vitality of IoT solutions and applications.
The conference venue will be the Hilton New Orleans Riverside located on the banks of the Mississippi River. It serves as the perfect central location for business or pleasure. Hilton New Orleans Riverside is in the center of it all! It is connected to the Outlet Collection at the Riverwalk and just a few blocks from the French Quarter. It offers great space to relax and unwind after your time in the Big Easy, in its restaurants, guest rooms and suites.
Come and join us this spring at WF-IoT 2020 in New Orleans where the creativity of the mind, the colorful imagination of the Jazz music, and the gorgeous delicious spicy food meet.
See you there.
- WF-IoT 2019 included many powerhouse speakers. Please listen to the interview hosted by BBC from WF-IoT 2019 on the topic “Internet of Things – What can we Expect”- BBC Interview
- Listen in to informative plenary speeches by top IoT leaders, Plenary Speakers
- James Collins, Mayor of Limerick ; Kate Forbes, Minister Scottish Government; Wendy Belluomini, IBM; Didier Nkurikiyimfura, Smart Africa;
- Adrian Scrase, ETSI; Christopher O’Connor, Persistent Systems; Patricia Florissi, Dell; Yusuf Jamal, Analog Devices, Inc.; Ravi Kapoor, Collins Aerospace;
- Hyun Kim, ETRI, South Korea; Thyaga Nandagopal, National Science Foundation, USA; Nikolaos Isaris, DG CONNECT, European Commission; Aisling McEvoy, Science Foundation Irelan